(PRWEB) February 25, 2003
Compiere – Smart Open Source ERP & CRM Business Application for Small Medium Companies – Released 2.4.4 with Financial Reporting
Compiere 2.4.4 Released
February, 2003: The Compiere project is proud to announce the availability of the new Release 2.4.4 with major new functionality. Compiere provides a first tier ERP Solution with fully integrated CRM solution to small to medium enterprises worldwide.
Compiere is the premier Open Source Business Solution with more than 450,000 downloads and usually maintains a top 10 position of the 56,000 Open Source projects in SourceForge for over a year now.
To speed up the implementation and for effective use of Compiere, Intensive Training is available (next in just a few weeks in Miami, Florida) in addition to various Online training offerings. Also, an initial list of References is now available and a preview of the long anticipated user documentation.
-Product, Business Partner, Chart of Accounts, Financial Report Structure
– Definition and Schedule Resources
Expense & Time Reporting
– Enter Times (e.g. for a Business Partner or Project) and Expenses
– Create Customer Orders from Expense Reports
– Create Invoices to reimburse Employees and Vendors
– Import Financial Report Structure
– Define and Create Financial Reports
– Display/Print Statement of Accounts
Customer Asset Management
– Create/update a customer asset to track status of sold products (e.g. version, guarantee status, etc.)
Print Invoices in Batch and create/send PDF invoices
Translation Pack – Ability to distribute Translations
Oracle TNS discovery during setup
Export to PDF (in addition to Postscript, HTML, Excel (csv) and XML)
For details check http://www.compiere.org/product/rel244.html and the Online New Feature sessions.